The AHS Building Committee closed a $24.7 million gap between the Design Development estimate and the approved project budget. This was accomplished through a process called value engineering and included material changes, design modifications, and scope changes.
- Press Release
- Blog: Summary of Project Adjustments
- Blog: Project Adjustments Explained
- Blog: Sustainability Update: Mechanical System Changes
- Site work is expected to begin in late February and construction in October.
- The design team continues to refine the design and another estimate is due in April.