On April 10, the MSBA Board of Directors approved Arlington’s Schematic Design and project budget. The MSBA will contribute approximately $86M towards the project.
On April 29, Town Meeting voted overwhelming support (95%) for the project. The next crucial step is a town-wide debt exclusion vote on June 11.
- Town Meeting Report, Presentation, Replay on ACMi
- MSBA Schematic Design approval
- Town Committee endorsements
- Senator Friedman’s Support
- In order for the project to move forward, Arlington voters must approve a debt exclusion to pay for Arlington’s share of the project. A June 11 special election is scheduled.
- Assuming passage of the debt exclusion, the Design Development phase will start this summer. During Design Development, the design will be finalized.