Site preparation is complete, the foundation for the new classroom wing is poured, and the first beam for the new STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics) wing was raised on November 23.
The project remains on schedule, and students and faculty are scheduled to move into the new STEAM and Performing Arts wings in February 2022.
- Video: ACMI – AHS First Steel Goes Up
- Video: Construction Update – October 2020
- Video: AHS Project Time-Lapse – August to October 2020
- The foundation for the new Performing Arts wing will be poured and construction will begin after the new year.
Tell me more:
- AHS Construction Timeline and Grade Comparison (find out what will be happening when your child attends AHS)
- Construction progress photos and videos