In early April 2018, HMFH Architects presented eight preliminary design alternatives for the future high school.
- HMFH will further refine designs and costs
- April and June community forums will give residents the chance to provide feedback
- AHS Building Committee will vote to select the Preferred Design Concept in June
- Preferred Schematic Report (PSR) will be submitted to the MSBA in July
- MSBA will meet in August to review and vote
Tell me more:
- Ponderings Blog: AHS Renovation-Only Option Ruled Out
- Ponderings Blog: Alternative Site Evaluation and Decision
- Educational Visioning Report
What happened before this?