On April 10th, the AHS Building Committee narrowed the design concept options from eight to four. The committee’s choices were based on a desire to represent all possibilities for add/renovation and new construction, and also factored in feedback gathered from residents at community forums and via a SuveyMonkey feedback form.
- HMFH will further refine designs and costs
- June 4 community forum will give residents the chance to provide further feedback
- AHS Building Committee will vote to select the Preferred Design Concept in June
- Preferred Schematic Report (PSR) will be submitted to the MSBA in July
- MSBA will meet in August to review and vote
Tell me more:
What happened before this?